• Rock the Boat is an all ages venue.
• Alcohol may be consumed almost anywhere on concert grounds. Rock the Boat Music Festival is an all ages venue, and please respect everyone on site. Failure to do so will result in ejection from the site with no tolerance for re-entry.
• Open liquor will not be tolerated.
• Do not provide liquor to a minor.
• Disobeying this policy will result in immediate removal from the site with no re-entry. Additional charges may apply.
• If something goes wrong, please speak with security or RCMP. They are here to help!
• Cannabis or other drugs are not permitted at Rock the Boat Music Festival without proper prescription.
• Fines may be administered for the following offenses under the Liquor Control Act:
– Minors using a fake ID: $200.00 fine, and removal from site.
– Minors using another’s ID: $200.00 fine, and removal from site.
– Adult passing liquor to a minor: $500.00 fine, and removal from site.
– Adult lending ID to a minor: $200.00 fine, drivers license suspension, and removal from site.
– Minors deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or other: Refused entry to site or removed.
– Minors found to be in possession of alcohol: Refused entry to site or removed